Terms & Conditions
- Venue Finder Solutions is an Agency and makes no charge for their venue finding service, it is free. However should you wish us to conduct a venue site inspection on your behalf we would advise the charge at the time and obtain your approval prior to proceeding.
- Venue Finder Solutions can accept no responsibility for payments or liability of any kind. You, the client, are responsible for all payments to the venue or other service providers and this will be defined in the services Agreement you accept direct with the supplier.
- Venue Finder Solutions will work for you on an exclusive basis. If Venue Finder Solutions book a venue for you and, after receiving the details, you book the selected venue direct or through another agent, Venue Finder Solutions reserves the right to bill you for the full value of Venue Finder Solutions anticipated commission. Venue Finder Solution having introduced you to a venue will reserve the right to be paid anticipated commission for any subsequent bookings make direct with the venue.
- It is Venue Finder Solutions intention to recommend a selection of suitable venues to meet our client's specifications for them to select a preferred venue from which we negotiate an agreement on their behalf with the selected venue. The venue will be solely responsible for providing the premises and contracted services for the event on the day.
- Venue Finder Solutions recommends that the client visit their chosen venue prior to signing the contract for the event to familiarise themselves with any terms and conditions relating to their proposed event and satisfy themselves that the venue meets their requirements. Venue Finder Solutions will not accept responsibility for any unforeseen circumstances arising, during or leading up to an event.
- Clients are advised to insure their events against unforeseen circumstances.
- Instructing Venue Finder Solutions to carry out a search is interpreted as your acceptance of Venue Finder Solutions Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions and any terms and conditions relating to services described in this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Disputes arising in relation to the same shall, unless otherwise expressly agreed, be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.